Produced by series veteran Jun Takeuchi, this next-generation follow-up to the
terrifying series introduces the theme of escape as its core survival instinct.
As Chris Redfield (former S.T.A.R.S. member and now part of the BSAA unit), your
life is in danger as you strive to complete your most dangerous mission yet in
a sweltering desert colony where a new breed of evil has been unleashed. Swarms
of marauding evil beings will charge at you when your pulse is racing at a heart-shattering
pace. Environments will play a bigger factor than ever here, using the power of
next-gen systems to create a world where terror might lurk in any alcove or shadow.
Powerful lighting effects overwhelm the player with mirage movement and blinding
brilliance, and even in the light of day, there is no safe haven in this Resident
From the ashes of old conflicts, a new terror arises. The Umbrella Corporation
and its crop of lethal viruses have been destroyed and
contained. But a new, more dangerous threat has emerged. Years after surviving
the events in Raccoon City, Chris Redfield has been fighting the scourge of bio-organic
weapons all over the world. Now a member of the Bio-terrorism Security Assessment
Alliance (B.S.A.A.), Chris is sent to Africa to investigate a biological agent
that is transforming the populace into aggressive and disturbing creatures. Joined
by another local BSSA agent, Sheva Alomar, the two must work together to solve
the truth behind the disturbing turn of events. Featuring a revolutionary new
co-op mode of gameplay, Resident Evil 5 will let players experience fear together
as terror moves out of the shadows and into the light of day.
Minimum System Requirements:
* Operating System Windows XP
* Processor Intel Pentium D / AMD Athlon64 X2 or better
* 512 MB (XP) / 1 GB (Vista) or more of RAM
* 8 GB or more free hard disk space
* Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (except for a series NVIDIA GeForce
7300) / ATI
* Radeon HD 2400 Pro or better with 256 MB or more VRAM compatible with DirectX
9.0c, with support for Shader 3.0
* Sound card compatible with DirectSound and DirectX 9.0
* DirectX 9.0c
* Device for reading DVD, supports DVD format 9 (two-layer DVD)
* Keyboard and mouse.
* Disconnect from the internet during install.
* Download the 8 links and extract. Your extract is a 7.3GB ISO Image.
* Mount Image on your virtual drive and install.
* Download the crack file.
* Install crack then play.
Download: Copy Below Links and Past in Browser.
Crack Install Notes:
* Make sure game is installed
* Take the cracked ‘Launcher.exe’ and copy and paste it into your
games installation directory.
* Now try the game!
* You will need an ‘Offline Windows Live account’ to save games.